Monday, April 2, 2007

Knizia!


Just thought I'd start off my new blog with some pix from this weekend.

Here is one that I had a fellow gamer take of me with Reiner Knizia after getting to playtest games with him for two hours.

It was awesome, but I can't talk about it because it would breach confidentiality.





Here is his autograph on my copy of Through the Desert...









Then that saturday night, after getting to meet Dr. Knizia in the morning, I went to go see MC Chris at Dante's and got to meet him also!


What a great weekend!!!


I just realized that not only do I have MC Chris' autograph on my Kniziathon Fact Sheet, but in my picture with Dr. Knizia I'm wearing my MC Chris t-shirt... HAH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Luckeeee" (In best Napoleon Dynamite impression)

ejmowrer said...

Is MC Chris a tiny (say 6 inches tall or so) adolescent boy? Ok, just giving him a hard time about his voice. I love his music! ;). Have you ever heard the Jedi Council sketch with Jimmy Stuard? It's hilarious. May the force be with you! I'm jealous on so many levels...

BTW, my blog is ejmowrer.blogspot.com.

mccanna23 said...

mc chris is 5ft 5in....so yeah, pretty much.

cthulhu-bunny said...

That must have been a blast - I totally forgot about the game show con weekend..